- Career GP/GS: 78/22 (6/2)
- Sullivan has totaled 109 career tackles (74 solos), including three sacks during his six-year career.
- Sullivan has participated in six career playoff games, including two starts, and has totaled two tackles.
- Played right defensive tackle and left defensive tackle
- Started 48 consecutive games at Boston College (1991-95) and totaled 262 tackles and 14 sacks for the Eagles
- Posted 33 tackles for losses of 56 yards
- Earned All-Conference honors from his weakside defensive tackle position in 1995
- Finished third on the team with 74 tackles (56 solos), including two sacks (11 yards) and 11 tackles for losses.
- Christopher Patrick Sullivan was born the son of Robert and Linda Sullivan on March 14, 1973 in North Attleboro, Mass.
- He attended North Attleboro High, where he lettered in football as a tight end and defensive end
- Caught 22 passes for 552 yards and three touchdowns as a senior, but dominated along the defensive line to earn All-Hockomock league honors after his junior and senior seasons
- Single-game career-high tackles was 7 in 11/15/98 against Buffalo
- Served as team captain in football and basketball.