Last Edited: May 2, 2022
Terms & Conditions:
New England Patriots Alumni Club
I, the undersigned volunteer, passenger/traveler, participant or parent or legal guardian on behalf of participant, or volunteer is under age 18 (collectively referred to hereinafter as “Participant” or “I”), hereby agree as follows regarding the Patriots Legends Fan Cruise [the Event] hosted by The New England Patriots Alumni Club, Inc. One Patriot Place, Foxborough, MA 02035 [Host].
I, intending to be legally bound, do hereby understand and agree that traveling, volunteering, or participating in this Event is an activity that involves risks including, but not limited to: weather and water conditions, boating accidents, interaction and/or collision with other people and/or things in the water, and other hazardous and/or life threatening conditions. By joining the Event, traveler, passenger, participant or volunteer assumes any and all risks of injury and/or damages that may occur as a result of such participation in the Event.
In consideration of my participation in the Event, and\or activities incident thereto, I, for myself and my heirs, executors, and administrators, hereby release and forever discharge from any and all liability all entities and persons associated and affiliated with the New England Patriots (including, but not limited to, New England Patriots Alumni Club, Inc., New England Patriots L.P., The Kraft Group LLC, Kraft Group Companies and their respective officers, members, owners, employees, agents, and representatives) and all host facilities, transportation vendors, charters, corporate sponsors and any and all volunteers and organizers of the Event [collectively the Released Parties] from any and all claims or liabilities pertaining to any and all injuries (including death) and or damages that I or my property may sustain in connection with the Event. By signing below, Participant agrees, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against all claims, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or related to the Event.
I grant the New England Patriots Alumni Club, Inc. permission to use my name and\or likeness in any medium, including the right to use any photographs and\or video and/or audio taken by photographers/film crews for any purpose including advertising, publicity, in house publications and promotions. Any rights thereto shall remain the property of the New England
Patriots Alumni Club, Inc.
- Event Location. Leaving and returning from Cape Liberty Cruise Port in New Jersey.
- Event Period. Event Period. This event begins at 3:00 p.m. ET on Sunday, April 16, 2023, and ends at 6:00 a.m. ET on Sunday, April 23, 2023 (the “Event Period”).
- Down Payment/Deposit. Each participant in the Event shall pay an initial deposit of $400. 100% of proceeds from the deposit will go to the New England Patriots Alumni Club Inc., a 501(c)(3) not for profit corporation, supporting retired Patriots while working together toward its goal of supporting youth football in New England.
- Cancellation/Refund Policy. I understand and agree that the down payment/deposit ($400.00 per person) is nonrefundable and will be non-taxable to the traveler or participant. All other costs and cabin purchases shall be administered by Cruise Planners – Global Travel Pros LLC.
- ANY ATTEMPT BY AN GUEST TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS EVENT IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, HOST RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Kraft Group Companies. As used herein, “Kraft Group Companies” shall refer to New England Patriots LLC, Kraft Sports and Entertainment LLC, NPS LLC, NPP Development LLC, CBS Scene Patriot Place, LLC, and Kraft Soccer LLC. “Kraft Group Company” shall refer to any one of the Kraft Group Companies.
Terms & Conditions:
Cruise Planners – Global Travel Pros LLC
Cruise Planners – Global Travel Pros LLC is a full service travel agency, however, Cruise Planners – Global Travel Pros LLC is merely a selling agent for individual suppliers and vendors, and we make no warranties express or implied. Cruise Planners – Global Travel Pros LLC is not responsible for last minute changes of price or itinerary by the supplier, or any errors or omissions displayed on this or any page.
Please be advised that any special amenities or events associated with this
package are for guests booked through Cruise Planners – Global Travel Pros LLC only.
Required Documents You will need to have the following documents at arrival to board the ship.
- A Passport Book or Passport Card, valid for at least six months after your cruise, is strongly recommended.
- If you do not have a Passport, you may present a state-certified U.S. Birth Certificate (not a “baby feet” hospital certificate or baptismal paper).
- Guests age 16 and older that present a Birth Certificate will also need to provide a valid Driver’s License or picture ID issued by the government.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card that shows you received the final dose of your vaccine at least 14 days before sailing. Read more at the main vaccination requirement FAQ.
- COVID-19 Test Result: All guests age 2 and older — including those who have been vaccinated — will need to present a printed copy of their negative COVID-19 result (antigen or PCR test accepted). Vaccinated guests age 12 and older must take this test no more than 2 days before boarding day. Unvaccinated kids age 2 to 11 must take this test no more than 3 days before boarding day. Your test result can be printed out or presented on your phone. Read more at the main testing FAQ.
- Health Questionnaire to be completed on our Royal Caribbean App the day before you board.
All documentation requirements for passport, visa, vaccination, or other travel requirements for the destinations of travel are the responsibility of the traveler. The traveler should review requirements well in advance of travel to ensure compliance. Cruise lines and airlines may deny passengers who do not meet the requirements for boarding. Cruise Planners – Global Travel Pros LLC are not responsible for providing documentation and vaccination information. Please check with U.S. Customs and Border Protection for all required documentation needed to depart and return to the U.S.
- Our agency highly recommends the purchase of travel insurance to protect your investment from potential losses. Travel insurance can be helpful should issues arise before or during your vacation: last-minute changes, cancellations, lost luggage, delayed flights, hotel issues, medical emergencies, etc. We will offer Travel Protection to each guest at the time of booking.
- It is the responsibility of each paying guest to accept or decline travel insurance at the time of purchase. The cost of travel insurance will be charged in addition to your reservation cost and is non-refundable.
- Please Note: All Payments are potentially non-refundable without the purchase of travel protection.
Cabin Cancellations / Refund
- All canceled reservations MUST be submitted in writing. If you cancel without purchasing travel protection, you will potentially lose all payments made toward your reservation.
- If you purchase travel protection and need to cancel your reservation, you may be required to file a claim. Once purchased, the cost of travel protection is non-refundable.
- Travel protection claim decisions are made by the issuing company. Chandra Brown and her associates have no involvement in the decision, you agree not to hold them responsible.
Cabin Cancellation Policy
(Minimum Deposit is Non Refundable)
|Days Prior to Sailing
||Deposits / Non-Refundable
||$400 per guest
||At time of booking
|227 – 90 days
||$1,150 per guest
||Sep 1, 2022
|89 to 75 days
||50% of trip total per guest
||Jan 17, 2023
|74 to 61 days
||75% of trip total per guest
||Feb 1, 2023
|60 to 0 days
||100% of trip total per guest
||Feb 15, 2023
- All reservations must match the names that appear on your passport/birth certificate. Any changes to a reservation to include a passenger name change will result in a change fee of $100 per person, per occasion. This fee is paid at the time of the requested change. The agency change fee is additional to any charges imposed by the vendor/travel supplier. Each passenger is responsible for verifying their personal information at the time of registration.
- After minimum deposit is paid, balance may be made in monthly payments. The number of and amount of payments is based on how many months are between the date of deposit and final payment on January 15, 2022.
- Monthly payments will post on the 15th of the month.
- Payment will be charged to original form of payment. Email reminder will be sent to address on file 2 days before payment will post.
- In the event the payment method is declined, you will be contacted to resolve. The first occurrence will not incur a fee. Any subsequent occurrences will incur a $25 fee.
- Failure to pay the reservation in full by the final payment date may cause the reservation to cancel.
- In the event the reservation is cancelled all monies paid are non-refundable. Reinstatement is possible upon cruise line acceptance; a fee may be required.