- FB, #44
- Shaw was a four-year letterman at Southern Mississippi (1994-97), where he started 22 of 45 games and rushed for 2,286 yards and 32 touchdowns on 609 carries.
- Played in 11 out of 16 possible regular season games as a rookie
- Made his NFL debut in the home-opener against Indianapolis (9/13)
- Played in eight games for the Patriots, primarily on special teams
- Saw his first offensive action in the final two regular season games
- Harold Lamar Shaw was born the son of Josephine Shaw on Sept. 3, 1974 in Magee, Miss.
- He attended Magee (Miss.) High, where he lettered in football, basketball, baseball and track
- He excelled in football, earning Scholastic All-American honors and was a first-team all-state selection
- As a senior, Shaw rushed for 1,603 yards and 28 touchdowns, totaling over 2,300 all-purpose yards
- His younger brother, Eddie, plays receiver at Southern Miss.
- Harold has two children, Tyson and Courtney
- Height: 6-0 Weight: 230
- Yrs/Pat: 3
- Acquired: D6-98 (176th overall)
- School: Southern Mississippi
- Major: Communications
- Born: Sep 3, 1974 in Magee, Miss.