Height: 5’11 Weight: 205
School: University of Florida
Born: Aug 10, 1975 Cincinnati, Ohio
- The Patriots drafted George 91st overall in the 1999 NFL Draft and he played for the Patriots in 1999 and 2000.
- During his two-season NFL career, he appeared in thirty-one games.
- George saw time in non regular season games with the Patriots and Panthers in 2001, Titans in
- 2002 and went to training camp with the Edmonton Eskimos in 2003.
- During 1995-1998, he played football at the University of Florida.
- He was named First team all SEC in his senior year.
- He started his own company, H.E.A.T. Pro Fitness.
- He is a certified trainer, certified strength and conditioning specialist, and AFAA. George has started his own foundation, Patriotic Mentoring, to assist with mentoring and developing youth and young adults.
- George lives in Fort Mill, South Carolina. He is the father of three, two daughters and one son.