- 1990 – Played in 12 games, with one start at RLB vs. NY Giants (12/30)…mainly saw action on special teams…finished with eight tackles (four solos) and four special teams tackles
- Saw first action vs. Seattle (10/8) on special teams.
- 1989 – Played in all 16 games for Phoenix, with one start at middle linebacker
- Signed with Cardinals as a free agent during the off-season.
- 1988 – Played in one game with San Francisco and six games with Miami after being released by the Cardinals in training camp…recorded six special teams tackles for Dolphins before his release Nov. 10. 1987
- Appeared in 12 games for Cardinals, mainly on special teams…saw only limited action at linebacker.
- Signed with the Patriots as a free agent on September 27, 1991
- Had signed with the Patriots on March 24, 19990 as a Plan B free agent from the Phoenix Cardinals, but was released during training camp
- originally a fifth-round draft pick of the St. Louis Cardinals in 1987
- Games Played/Started: 1987 -12/0, 1988 -7/0, 1989 -16/1, 1990 -12/1. Total: 47/2
- Notched 204 tackles and 21 sacks during four year career at UNH
- Learned All-ECAC notice as senior and AP Division I-AA All-America honors as junior
- Started on New Hampshire’s defensive line with brothers Basil (DE) and Alex (DT) with their teammates calling them “The Russian Front.”
- Parents emigrated from the Soviet Union in 1958
- Played soccer only until his senior year of college when he picked up football