- Career GP/GS: (31/8); 2001 (16/6/0/0): Started six of 16 regular season games at tight end.
- Four of his 14 catches on the season were for touchdowns.
- His four touchdowns were the most by a Patriots tight end since Ben Coates had six in 1998.
- Played in the final four games of the season with New England after he was claimed on waivers (11/28/00) and caught 16 passes for 203 yards and one touchdown.
- Two of his career touchdowns have come while playing on Monday Night Football. His first was against the Dolphins (10/23), when he caught a 1-yard scoring pass in the Jets 40-37 come-from-behind victory. He then recorded his second with the Patriots vs. Kansas City (12/4) on another 1-yard reception.
- A good receiving tight end who played his first two years of college ball at Marshall and then transferred to Georgia for his final two seasons.
- In 1995, helped lead Marshall to a Division 1-AA runner-up season when he caught 58 passes for 681 yards and four touchdowns
- As a senior at Georgia, Wiggins played his way into being one of the regular tight ends during spring workouts.
- In that same year, Wiggins finished as the Bulldog’s fourth-leading receiver with 23 catches.
- Married, wife, Tallena and daughter, Takida, 3
- Earned his degree in child and family development
- High school standout at East Boston (MA) HS
- Was selected for all-City and all-League honors while earning four football letters
- Enjoys spending time with family and friends from Boston in his spare time
- Enjoys playing ice hockey in his spare time
- Also played basketball in high school
- Good friends with RB Olandis Gary (DEN) as both players went to Marshall together and the transferred to Georgia.