- Career GP/GS: 75/11 (10/1)
- As a rookie, Pass participated as a running back, wide receiver and on special teams. He proved to be a jack-of-all-trades in his first start, gaining 39 rushing yards and 16 receiving yards
- Pass recorded his first NFL touchdown on 12/22/01 against Miami.
- Over his six-year NFL career, Pass has recorded 1,051 yards from scrimmage (546 receiving, 505 rushing) while playing in 75 games with 11 starts.
- In 2005, Pass set career highs with 472 yards from scrimmage, 54 rushing attempts, 245 rushing yards, three rushing touchdowns and 227 receiving yards.
- Earned four letters at Georgia from 1996-1999
- Versatile player for the Bulldogs, performing as a running back, pass catcher, punt returner and kickoff returner
- Totaled 1,022 yards rushing on 221 carries with five rushing touchdowns
- Caught 35 passes for 435 yards and two passing touchdowns
- Patrick Pass was drafted by the New England Patriots in the seventh round (239th overall) of the 2000 NFL Draft.
- Patrick helped raise money for charity when he served as a guest disc jockey at the Boston nightclub Avalon in May 2006.
- Patrick was drafted by the Florida Marlins in 1996 and played in the organization’s rookie league that year. He played within the organization until 1998.